San Juan Port is conveniently located for Old San Juan, where visitors will find several hotels, many of which have rooms with balconies. You might try the Howard Johnson Old San Juan on Calle San Jose; they offer rooms with balconies overlooking the bustling old town and across the plaza. For a comfy stay, the Sheraton Old San Juan Hotel is located on Calle Braumburgh. Opposite the cruise port, it has rooms with balconies and views of the port. The Cervantes is a trendy boutique hotel on Calle Recinto Sur; it is a beautiful old building with pretty balconies and views of Old San Juan. For more information, read our feature San Juan Port FAQ
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?