Some of the major rental car companies do offer shuttle service to the Miami Port. However, transportation isn't always free and the companies do seem to switch their policies of this service fairly regularly. If you do find a company that offers shuttle service, it will probably be from Miami International Airport. Ask if the shuttle service is round-trip, ensuring you have a free ride back to the airport after your cruise. Find out how often the shuttles run as well, so you are not left at the cruise terminal waiting for a shuttle service for hours after you dock. For more information, visit our feature article Mobile Port FAQ.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?