There are actually 2 ports of call in the Los Angeles port at San Pedro Bay, namely San Pedro and Long Beach. The San Pedro cruise terminal serves Royal Caribbean and Princess Cruise lines, and the Long Beach terminal is the port for Carnival. Generally, cruisers post positive reviews about the Los Angeles cruise port. With a good range of accommodations and restaurants, the Los Angeles cruise port is also located within easy distance from Downtown LA and LAX. The Los Angeles cruise port offers many great attractions for tourists and shoppers, which makes it one of the most popular ports in the United States. For more info, see Los Angeles Port FAQ
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?