With many renovations at this location in recent years, Miami Port is mostly well rated by the cruisers who spend a day here. There are plenty of sights to see in this city that is rich in history, culture and a variety of cuisine. The renovated Art Deco district is a tourist attraction in its own right. For outdoor lovers, the Everglades Safari Park is a popular stop with an alligator show and jungle trail. Bal Harbour is touted as one of the best shopping areas by cruisers, while seafood and steak make up much of the food offerings. For more information, visit our feature article Mobile Port FAQ.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?