The Los Angeles cruise port is about 18 miles from Los Angeles International Airport. Getting from LAX to the Los Angeles cruise port would be easiest by taking a taxi, but there are other options, as well. Shuttle service is provided by SuperShuttle Transportation Systems just outside the baggage claim area, and the Metro offers affordable public transportation. For people who want to drive, there are car-rental services at the airport. To reach the Los Angeles cruise port, drive south on the San Diego Freeway (Interstate 405) and connect to the Harbor Freeway (Interstate 110). Take the exit at Harbor Boulevard, and turn right after the Harbor Boulevard intersection. For more info, see Los Angeles Port FAQ
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?