The Los Angeles port is located in San Pedro, which is about 25 miles from downtown LA. There are various options to get to the Los Angeles port from downtown and the most convenient way is to go in a taxi. For public transportation, the Metro provides rail and bus services to the Los Angeles port throughout the day. To drive to the Los Angeles port from downtown, go south on the Harbor Freeway (Interstate 110). Then, take the exit at Harbor Boulevard and head straight past the Harbor Boulevard intersection. The World Cruise Center is located on the right. For more info, see Los Angeles Port FAQ
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?