The main form of public transportation to the Boston cruise port is typically the bus. Travelers can take the MTBA’s Silver Line Bus, which takes you directly to the terminal. Typically, the fare to ride the bus is $2, and exact payment is needed as no change is provided. Other forms of transportation that are more costly include taking a land or water taxi. Your place of origin will determine how much your taxi fare will be to the Boston cruise port.
- Cruise Ports
- U.S. Coastal Cruises
- How Do I Take Public Transportation to the Boston Cruise Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?