The closest airport to Mobile Port is the Mobile Regional Airport, located about 13 miles from the cruise terminal. Transportation from the airport to the terminal takes about 30 minutes; options include taxis, shuttles and rental cars. The airport operates its own shuttle between the cruise terminal and hotels in the area, but reservations are a must to get a seat. Cab fare is rate-controlled and it might be slightly less than the cost of the shuttle, but too many passengers looking for taxis after the cruise may make it difficult to land this type of transportation without a long wait. For more information, visit our feature article Mobile Port FAQ.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?