The World Cruise Center can be found at Berths 91, 92 and 93A/B of the Los Angeles Port. The cost of parking is $12 for 24 hours, payable upon departure. There are other parking options, as well. For people on 3 or 4-day cruises, there are parking lots 1 and 2 where the charge is $33 for 3 days and $44 for 4 days. For people who are going on even longer cruises, parking lots 6, 7 and 8 are ideal. The cost of parking for 7 days is only $77. Parking fees can be paid in cash, with major credit cards or travelers checks. For more info, see Los Angeles Port FAQ
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?