If you are arriving at the Charleston airport on the day of your cruise, you can take a taxi directly to the Charleston port cruise pier. The airport is only a 20-minute ride away from the port. The taxi will charge a flat rate of $30, and taking a taxi will assure you will arrive at the port with plenty of time to spare if your plane arrives on time. There will be no need to worry about lugging heavy luggage for large distances, and a local driver will not get lost causing you to miss your cruise departure time. For more information, read our feature article Charleston Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- U.S. Coastal Cruises
- How Much Does a Taxi Cost from Charleston Airport to the Cruise Pier?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?