Since you never do know how long it will really take you to get from point A to point B, especially in New York City, here is a breakdown and approximation of how much a taxi ride would cost from the Waldorf Astoria to the cruise port in New York. You are travelling about 3.3 kilometers, but by the time you get into the taxi and add any surcharges (a peak hour surcharge, the New York State tax surcharge) and additional gratuities, your taxi ride comes to about $13.00, give or take a dollar or two. For more information, read our feature article New York City Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- U.S. Coastal Cruises
- How Much is it from Waldorf Astoria to the Cruise Port in New York?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?