There is no special rate for weekend parking at New Orleans Port. There are 2 parking garages at the cruise port: one for the Erato St. Cruise Terminal and one for the Julia St. Cruise Terminal. Parking in both garages costs $16 a day. You must show proof that you have a ticket for the cruise before being allowed to park in either garage. Various hotels also offer parking in the area if you spend at least 1 night in the hotel; prices range from $10 and up per day. For more information, read our feature article New Orleans Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?