Because the city of Los Angeles is so huge and a big part of it is about shopping and glamour, there are numerous types of tours to choose from for people visiting the area. You can find tour guides and guides on paper to accommodate your shopping needs when leaving the port of Los Angeles. When it comes to venturing to Mexico, a company named Los Angeles Sightseeing Tours offers a Tijuana shopping excursion for about $100 per person. It is a good idea to make reservations with the company before docking at the Los Angeles port. For more information, visit our feature article Los Angeles Port Guide.
- Cruise Ports
- U.S. Coastal Cruises
- Is There a Shopping Guide for Travelers Going from Los Angeles Port to Mexico?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?