Tampa International Airport is about a 20-minute drive from the cruise ports, and while there are taxis available, there are also a variety of shuttle companies that offer door-to=door transportation departing from various points along the baggage claim level of the airport. Bay Shuttle and SuperShuttle are 2 companies that offer 24/7 shuttle service to the port, and prices are typically cheaper than those of taxis. Shuttle-service fees will range between $11 and $19. You can make reservations online or call either of them to arrange transportation. For more information, visit our feature article Tampa Port FAQ.
- Cruise Ports
- U.S. Coastal Cruises
- Is There a Shuttle from Tampa International to the Cruise Ship Ports?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?