The Cruise Line dock at Pier 91, Smith Cove Terminal at Seattle Port, is conveniently located and provides several affordable lodging options. There are rooms available ranging from around $70 to $120 for budget options and up to around $400 per night for more luxurious choices. There is the usual selection of chain hotels and well-known names in the area around the cruise port. It is worth checking out these options well in advance of traveling, as the best value rooms sell out when there are cruise ships in dock. Some good value options include the Seattle Pacific Hotel, Travelodge Seattle Space Needle and Best Western Executive Inn. For more information, visit our feature article Seattle Port FAQ.
- Cruise Ports
- U.S. Coastal Cruises
- Is There Affordable Lodging in Seattle Close to the Cruise Line Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?