Parking at Charleston Port costs $15 a day and is located in a secured area. This can add up if you are going on a 2-week cruise. If you don't mind a short walk, you can also park at a nearby public garage for $10 a day. Another relatively inexpensive way to park near Charleston Port is to park at a nearby hotel. Several area hotels will allow guests who have stayed a minimum of 1 night at the hotel to park there for up to 2 weeks. This usually works out to be much cheaper than paying $15 per day. For more information, read our feature article Charleston Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?