The daily parking rate for parking at the Mobile Port is $15, which is less than other cruise terminals, but more than many cruisers want to pay. Another option is to park at a large downtown parking garage located not far from the terminal. You will save a few dollars every day, but the walk to the terminal will be slightly longer. Some cruisers also use the services of a nearby hotel; when they book accommodations, they can park their car for free during the cruise. Some hotels even offer free shuttle service to and from the cruise terminal. For more information, visit our feature article Mobile Port FAQ.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?