There is free shuttle service to the Charleston cruise port from most of the hotels in Charleston. Guests staying overnight can enjoy a leisurely time in Charleston a day or two before they are due to depart on their cruise. The day of the cruise, they can climb on the shuttle and not worry about getting there on time, about being overcharged for the trip or about getting lost on their way there. The shuttles will deposit guests safe and sound at the Charleston Port passenger terminal in plenty of time before their ship is due to leave. For more information, read our feature article Charleston Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?