There is parking available for cruise passengers at the Seattle Port, Smith Cove Cruise Terminal Pier 91. The parking lot is located across the street from the pier and is serviced by a terminal shuttle which transports passengers from the car park to the pier. It is quite expensive to park at the port. It costs $20.92 plus tax per day per vehicle for the first 8 days, then $8.37 plus tax each day after that. If you book ahead online, you can receive a $1 per day discount. There is pre-bookable parking available for RVs for a charge of $29.29 plus tax per day. For more information, visit our feature article Seattle Port FAQ.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?