There are several options available for travel between Seattle Port and airport, including taxi and limousine services, private or rental car, shuttle services and local buses. The option you choose depends on the number of people in your group, the amount of luggage, the time of day you wish to travel and your budget. Buses offer a cheap transport, but require you to deal with your own luggage, and switching buses can be stressful and tiring. Taxis are a more expensive option, but if you book a limousine service in advance, it is often cheaper. Or, you can try one of the shuttle services from either Shuttle Express or Grayline of Seattle. For more information, visit our feature article Seattle Port FAQ.
- Cruise Ports
- U.S. Coastal Cruises
- What Are My Transportation Options from Seattle Cruise Port to Seattle Airport?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?