The San Juan Port is not a beach resort itself, but there are beaches within easy reach of the port. It is necessary to take a taxi cab, or a bus, to reach the public beach areas in San Juan. The beaches are reasonable, but not especially beautiful as there are high-rise hotels and city buildings along the coastline. There is a large beach at Condado which is accessible from the interstate. Slightly further along the coast is Ocean Park Beach. Then further along the coast in Carolina is Isla Verde Beach, just a short car journey from the port. For more information, read our feature San Juan Port FAQ
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?