There are many great restaurants near the Los Angeles cruise port that serve a variety of cuisines. Located at the Harbor is The Whale & Ale, a famous British gastropub that offers the best British food, imported beer and pub fares, as well as live entertainment. Another good restaurant is Nosh Café where patrons can find the best coffees, soups, salads and creative entrees. For wholesome Hungarian fare, try Mishi’s Strudel Bakery & Café, which also serves gourmet and organic coffees. Other top restaurants near the Los Angeles cruise port are Ante’s, Off the Vine, Porky’s BBQ, San Pedro Brewing, Beach City Grill, Larry’s Hamburgers and Niko’s Pizza. For more info, see Los Angeles Port FAQ
- Cruise Ports
- U.S. Coastal Cruises
- What Are the Best Restaurants near the Los Angeles Cruise Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?