The Mobile Port offers a plethora of dining options, from fabulous local seafood to a tantalizing array of sweet treats with southern flair. Tiny Diny is located very near the cruise port and is highly regarded both for its sweets and its breakfast fare. For a taste of down home barbecue, Dreamland Barbecue offers some of the best ribs in the city. For cruisers who can't get enough fresh seafood, Wintzells offers fresh oysters and a variety of selections right out of the ocean. Another well-reviewed restaurant in the Mobile area is Quatorze, which offers authentic French fare and wine. For more information, visit our feature article Mobile Port FAQ.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?