San Juan Port is in a great position for passengers to visit some good restaurants. The Old San Juan area is full of dining options. Aguaviva on Calle Fortaleza in Old San Juan is a popular seafood restaurant which is well-worth a visit. Across the street is Dragonfly, a hip modern restaurant offering contemporary fusion cuisine. Another Old San Juan favorite is Ostra Cosa on Calle del Cristo, which has good food and a cozy atmosphere. For a Latin American experience try the Parrot Club, also on Calle Fortaleza, where you'll find great live music, good service and decent food. For more information, read our feature San Juan Port FAQ
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?