Ybor is Tampa's entertainment district and is a short distance from the cruise terminals. One of the best restaurants is little more than the proverbial hole in the wall. Shrimp & Co. is a great spot for some of the freshest seafood in town and features gulf shrimp and other local catch. The Columbia is Tampa's oldest restaurant, and it features fine-dining showcasing Spanish Cuban fusion cuisine. The Laughing Cat is a European bistro featuring Italian cuisine. It offers all the traditional Italian favorites, but food is cooked to order, so allow plenty of time for dining. For more information, visit our feature article Tampa Port FAQ.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?