There are several hotels close to the New Orleans port cruise terminals. The port is just across the road from the New Orleans Convention Center and 2 hotels. The Hotel New Orleans Convention Center costs $129 and up per night for cruise passengers. The Hilton Garden Inn Convention Center offers cruise passengers 10 percent off the usual rate and $10 per day parking for the length of their cruise. The Ambassador Hotel is not within walking distance but does offer a free shuttle to the cruise terminal. The Ambassador also has special rates for cruise passengers: rooms cost from $69 to $169 per day. For more information, read our feature article New Orleans Port Guide on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- U.S. Coastal Cruises
- What is Some Hotel Advice for the New Orleans Cruise Port Area?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?