If you are not staying at one of the hotels that provide free shuttle service to the Charleston passenger cruise terminal, there are several ways of getting there: walking, public transit or by taxi. Probably the best way to get to the Charleston Port would be by taxi. This will prevent you from having to carry heavy luggage onto buses or from having to carry it several blocks. A taxi is a reasonably inexpensive way to get there comfortably, and you will not have to rely on schedules that can easily run late. By taking a taxi, you will get there with plenty of time to spare. For more information, read our feature article Charleston Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- U.S. Coastal Cruises
- What is the Best Way to Get to the Charleston Passenger Cruise Terminal?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?