The nearest airport to the Miami Port is Miami International Airport, a few miles east of the cruise terminal. MIA offers a number of transportation options for passengers who would like to get to the cruise port right from their flight. These choices include a taxi, which costs about $25 for a trip to the cruise terminal. A shared airport shuttle that travels directly to the port is also available, and the cost is $14 per person. Reserved private transportation, like limousines and passenger vans, is also available, and though it is more expensive, it can be the least stress-inducing choice. For more information, visit our feature article Mobile Port FAQ.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?