Holland America Cruise Lines uses the Manhattan cruise terminal as their main docking area. Serving over 20 airlines, the closest airport to this terminal is the LaGuardia airport, which is approximately 11 miles away. The LaGuardia airport even offers long-term parking for your vehicle while you set sail on your cruise. There are multiple options with the New York public transportation system to get from the airport to your cruise terminal in Manhattan. The Newark Liberty International Airport is located about 15 miles away. The furthest airport from the cruise terminal is The John F. Kennedy airport, which is 20 miles away. For more information, read our feature article New York City Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
- Cruise Ports
- U.S. Coastal Cruises
- What NY Airport is Closest to the Holland America Cruise Lines?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?