Because the port of Boston is so centrally located within the heart of the city, there are ample opportunities and attractions for guests to fully enjoy. For those with a passion for the arts and fashion, there is the Boston Design Center and the Institute of Contemporary Art, which are located in the south Boston waterfront area. For those with children, be sure not to miss a visit to the famous Boston Children’s Museum. For those without children, enjoy a tour, a relaxing afternoon and a hearty brew at the Harpoon Brewery.
- Cruise Ports
- U.S. Coastal Cruises
- Where Are the Best Sightseeing Spots near the Port of Boston?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?