The San Juan Port for cruise vessels is located by San Antonio Canal right by the old town, this is a different area of the port from the cargo ships. It is within walking distance of Old San Juan which is a vibrant, interesting place within the old city walls. The cobbled streets are a great place to do some shopping, grab something to eat and soak up the atmosphere. For some history, visit El Morro Fort or the impressive Cathedral. Also close by is the Puerto Rico Covention Center District which offers waterfront restaurants, bars, entertainment and shopping. For more information, read our feature San Juan Port FAQ
- Cruise Ports
- U.S. Coastal Cruises
- Where Can I Go while in San Juan within Walking Distance from the Cruise Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?