Most cruise ships are boarded at the Los Angeles Port. It is centrally located so that those docking at the port can find many different attractions, restaurants and landmarks close by to enjoy without having to worry about transportation aside from taxis or tour buses. There are also a number of shopping options including department stores and malls in the immediate area, in addition to sports arenas, popular museums and, of course, Disneyland. Other areas of interest include an affordable coffee shop, parks and the opportunity to people watch whether you decide to stay at the port or venture out into the city. For more information, visit our feature article Los Angeles Port Guide.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?