At Seattle Port, the Carnival Cruise Line uses Smith Cove Cruise Terminal Pier 91, which is at 2001 W. Garfield Street, Seattle, WA. The cruise port is easily reached from the city; it is located just north of Downtown Seattle. There is a parking lot available for the use of Carnival customers at a charge of $20.92 plus tax per day, with the cost reducing after nine days. It is possible to purchase transfers between Seattle/Tacoma airport and the Port of Seattle. These transfers, which are provided by Carnival, cost $27 for one way and $54 round trip. For more information, visit our feature article Seattle Port FAQ.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?