Lower Dauphin Street, near the Mobile Port, is the place to go for shopping in this southern city. The street is teeming with antique stores and specialty shops, as well as local art and cuisine. One of the best buys on Dauphin Street is found at Tiny Diny--coconut cream pie like none you've ever tasted. Three Georges, also located in the Dauphin district, features world-class chocolate, pralines and divinity. Both the Cotton City Antique Mall and the Bel Air Mall provide one-stop shopping with hundreds of high-end stores to choose from, including the Disney Store, Abercrombie and Gap. For more information, visit our feature article Mobile Port FAQ.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?