Before your ship sets sail out of the NYC cruise ship port, you may need to park you car. You can actually park your car at the port itself for approximately $30.00 a day. The Waterside Plaza offers parking for 10 days at the rate of $145.00. Parking is also available at the Port Imperial Terminal located in Weehawken, NJ. Their rates are approximately $15.00 a day for overnight parking. Some hotels near the port even offer sleep and cruise packages, which include the costs of leaving your car on the premises while you are aboard your cruise. For more information, read our feature article New York City Port FAQ on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?