There is 1 parking lot for the cruise terminals, which is located across the street. The cost for parking there is $14 a day, and this is definitely the closest parking to the port. If arriving the night before, the most cost-effective parking option is to stay in a hotel that offers a stay-and-sail package. That way the parking for the duration of your cruise will be included in the price of the hotel; hotel rates must stay competitive to attract business. In essence, by staying overnight on a stay-and-sail package, you will be getting the parking for nearly free. For more information, visit our feature article Tampa Port FAQ.
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?