Boston is quite famous for its fresh seafood. Visitors and locals alike enjoy Boston’s fresh catch. Whether it is fresh clams, lobster or shrimp, there are many restaurants that serve up these fine fresh entrees year round. Many of these fine eateries are located along the cruise port. Such restaurants include Barking Crab, Legal Test Kitchen, Salvatore’s and Yankee Lobster. Most of these restaurants are right on the waterfront and not only provide famous Boston food to their guests, but beautiful views of the port, as well.
- Cruise Ports
- U.S. Coastal Cruises
- Where is There Food Boston is Famous for near the Cruise Ship Port?
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?