San Juan Port has several different piers which provide embarkation and disembarkation points for many cruise lines. Celebrity cruises uses the Pan American Pier which can be found on the southern side of Old San Juan in Isla Grande. This area is conveniently located for visitors. It is just short walk into the center of Old San Juan where you'll find plenty of great restaurants, shopping facilities and entertainment. There are no facilities for dining or entertainment on the pier itself, unlike some of the new piers, but it is easy to find some local flavor and great food close by. For more information, read our feature San Juan Port FAQ
Find a Cruise
Recent Port Guides
- What Kind of Sailing Opportunities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are Some of the Better Places to Eat Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Major Cities Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Are the General Weather Conditions Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Beaches Are Near Guadeloupe Port?
- What Family Attractions Are Near Bequia Port?
- What Sort of Water Sports Are Available at Bequia Port?
- Are There Sailing Opportunities at Bequia Port?
- What Kind of Fish Can I Catch at Bequia Port?
- What Night Life Spots Are Found Near Bequia Port?