There are a number of cozy cafes located on board the Carnival Paradise, including the Paris Café and the Ile de France Café. The Paris Café serves buffet items cafeteria style, so there are only a few bottlenecks between food stations. In the morning, you can enjoy different types of omelets, hams, sausages and other popular breakfast items. For lunch and dinner, this place serves different types of dishes including roast pork loin and pizza. As for Ile de France café, this café serves specialty coffee and sweet treats. For more information, visit our feature article Carnival Paradise Cruise Ship.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?