The Carnival Spirit has limited numbers of cabins that are suitable for disabled passengers. These cabins are equipped with ramps and large bathrooms to make it easier for disabled passengers to move around. These modified cabins are located close to elevators and ramps so it is easy for people in wheelchairs to travel from their rooms to other parts of the ship. Like most cabins in the ship, these rooms have king-sized or double beds, a table and some chairs, TV and closets. Some of these cabins have ocean views while some are located in the interior part of the ship. For more information, visit our feature article Carnival Spirit.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?