The Carnival Freedom is a Conquest Class ship, which means it features resort-style pools, but no Carnival Waterworks features. Despite this, there is still plenty of splashing to be done on this boat. The main pool and waterslide are found on the Lido deck. You will find one small pool located at the foot of the water slide and a second larger pool down a few stairs under the megascreen. Don't forget about the Serenity adults-only deck for an alternative. You won't find a pool, but you will find plenty of sun chairs, 2 hot tubs, and no one under 18 years old. For more info, see Carnival Freedom Cruise Ship
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?