Wireless access is available for laptop-loving cruisers setting sail on board the Carnival Pride, but there are some drawbacks. You can always get access near or in the library and Internet cafe, but there are no hot spots elsewhere on the ship. This means you cannot use the Internet in your stateroom with any reliability, if at all. You can sit in a poolside chair on the Lido deck and surf the Web, but keep in mind that you will still have to pay. Rates vary from 40 to 75 cents per minute. For more info, see Carnival Pride Cruise Ship
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?