Yes, the Carnival Spirit cruise ship is definitely a good place for children. This ship knows how to entertain kids, and it has plenty of facilities kids can enjoy including the Children's Funhouse, the Jungle Walk and Circle C. The Children's Funhouse and the Jungle Walk are huge play areas where kids can watch movies, play video games and do arts and craft projects. These fun places are designed for kids 2 to 11 years old and offers supervised activities, including pajama parties. As for Circle C, this place is designed for older kids and boasts of several challenging video games and a dance floor. For more information, visit our feature article Carnival Spirit.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?