Carnival Valor is a family-friendly cruise ship where your kids will have a grand time. Supervised youth programs are available on board for 3 different youth groups: Camp Carnival (2- to 11-year-olds), Circle "C" (12- to 14-year-olds), and Club O2 (15- to 17-year-olds). At Camp Carnival, kids will enjoy activities such as board games, finger painting, dance parties, storytelling and talent shows. At Circle "C," exciting activities include pool parties, scavenger hunts, outdoor movies and various games. At the teen-only section of the cruise ship, programs range from card games to karaoke to the special Club O2 Lounge. For more information, read our feature article Carnival Valor Cruise Ship on CruiseReviews.com.
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?