Many cruisers will choose one of Carnival's Fantasy Class ships, such as the Carnival Imagination, for their first cruise. Ships in this class are a bit older, but many have undergone recent multi-million dollar upgrades to become state of the art. Tips for surviving a cruise on this ship stick basically to the age and layout of the ship. First of all, remember to pack extras for your stateroom to make your stay more inviting. Examples include extra hangers, air freshener and an MP3 player to keep you busy while getting ready for your day. Don't forget sunscreen either. For more info, see Carnival Imagination Cruise Ship
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- What Are Some Survival Tips for the Carnival Imagination Cruise?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?