About 80 percent of the rooms inside the Carnival Spirit cruise ship have balconies, but the best rooms are located on the Empress deck. This high-end area of the ship boasts of a number of grand suites with fantastic views of the ocean. These rooms are also noise proof, so you do not have to worry about being disturbed by other passengers. The Vista suites on deck 6 have extended balconies that allow you to enjoy the scenery day in and day out. These rooms are quite expensive, but if you have some extra money and you want to make your cruise really memorable, you might want to invest in one of these lovely suites. For more information, visit our feature article Carnival Spirit.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- What Are the Best Rooms for a View on the Carnival Spirit Cruise Ship?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?