|Carnival Ecstasy is a Fantasy Class ship and therefore will not feature the large family-themed stateroom of the popular Conquest Class ships. However, there are still options available for families traveling together. Many rooms feature not only a full bed for adults, but also one upper and one lower fold-out bed that create bunk-style bedding for up to 2 children. If you want more room, consider booking 2 rooms that adjoin and leaving the connecting door option to create one large suite featuring 2 bathrooms and sleeping accommodations for up to 8 guests. For more info, see Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Ship|
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- What Makes the Family Staterooms on the Carnival Ecstasy Kid-Friendly?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?