When booking your next cruise on the Carnival Miracle, there are some things to keep in mind when choosing your cabin. Though the basic choices of interior, ocean view, balcony or suite are pretty cut and dry, there are other things to consider. Namely, you should always take a cabin on the port side of the ship (even numbers) over the starboard side. This is because ships approach ports on the port side, and your views will be better as you approach and depart. Also try to get as close to an elevator bank or stairwell as possible. For more info, see Carnival Miracle Cruise Ship
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?