Yes, there are toiletries provided to passengers aboard the Celebrity Century cruise ship. Typically in most cabins, bathrobes, 100 percent Egyptian cotton towels and hair dryers are provided for guests. In some cabins and suites, other bathroom toiletries are provided. These can include an assorted selection of soaps and various body lotions for guests to use. Some other special bathroom touches include freshly cut flowers. If you are need of toiletries that are not already provided in your cabin, it is possible to make a request for them. For more information, read our feature article Celebrity Century Cruise Ship.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Celebrity Cruises
- Are Toiletries on Celebrity Century Provided for Guests?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?