Typically, passengers aboard the Celebrity Century cruise ship pay about $11.50 in tips per person per day. These gratuities are automatically added to each individual onboard account. For passengers staying in upgraded cabin accommodations, most passengers pay anywhere from $12 per person to $15 per person. It is possible for guests to pay more or less than the suggested amount. You would need to address the matter at the guest-services desk. This way, if you want to direct a certain amount of gratuity toward a service or want to eliminate a gratuity for service, you are able to do so. For more information, read our feature article Celebrity Century Cruise Ship.
- Ships & Cruise Line Info
- Celebrity Cruises
- Can You Opt Out of Prepaid Tips on the Celebrity Century Cruise?
Find a Cruise
Recent Ship Guides
- Are Costa Atlantica Passenger Reviews Mostly Positive?
- What Are the Top Entertainment Options on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are Common Onboard Expenses on the Costa Atlantica?
- Do Cabins on the Costa Atlantica Have Tea and Coffee?
- How is the Laundry Service on the Costa Atlantica?
- What Are a Few of the Nightlife Options on the Noordam Cruise?
- Any Activities for Kids on the Noordamn Cruise?
- What Are Some of the Standard Amenities on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- Are There Yoga Classes Offered on the Noordam Cruise Ship?
- What Are the Dining Options Like on the Noordam Cruise Ship?